Left-wing attorney and potential 2020 presidential candidate Michael Avenatti is again facing accusations of unpaid debts, this time from the owner of the Washington state-based company Dillanos Coffee.
Avenatti owes Dillanos $110,000 and has refused to pay up, according to Dillanos founder and CEO David Morris.
About 250,000 babies were born to unauthorized immigrant parents in the United States in 2016, the latest year for which information is available, according to a new Pew Research Center analysis of government data. This represents a 36% decrease from a peak of about 390,000 in 2007.
The massive crystal is 5,655 carats and weighs about 2.5 pounds (1.1 kilograms) — about the mass of an adult human brain. The emerald will be auctioned off in Singapore later this month, according to a statement from Gemfields — the British mining company that owns 75 percent of the mine where the emerald was unearthed. (The Zambian government owns the remaining 25 percent.)
Search revealed “several” used condoms and a used pregnancy test, which was positive - The condoms and pregnancy test which deputies described as “evidence of criminal activity” - were sent to a crime lab.
Trials are underway of an EU-funded scheme where AI lie-detector systems will be used to scan potentially dodgy travelers coming from outside the bloc. Too Orwellian? Or just the latest step towards smoother travel?
Commencing from November 1, the iBorderCtrl system will be in place at four border crossing points in Hungary, Latvia and Greece with countries outside EU. It aims to facilitate faster border crossings for travelers while weeding out potential criminals or illegal crossings.
The troops are doing initial assessments at the port of entry in McAllen, Texas. The official said there are about 2,600 troops now at staging bases, largely in Texas, with several thousand more expected to flow in through the weekend and move into California and Arizona.
You can oppose the Second Amendment if you like, but you can’t rewrite history.
Over the past 50 years, a wide-ranging, well-funded political, cultural, and legal revisionism effort has been undertaken to erase much of the United States’ history and culture of the gun and the Second Amendment. The New York Times’s Nick Kristof’s recent column, “It’s Time To Talk About The NRA” (because no one’s been talking about them!) is a good example of this trend.
Your Support Helps Us Grow & Gets Your Voice Heard
As you know, alternative/independent media is under attack. Big social platforms like Facebook, Google, and Twitter have slowed down our ability to reach our audience to its fullest potential by censoring our information and presence. Without the big government subsidized budgets of the mainstream media, we have to rely on our faithful audience to support our work and mission.
We are entirely self funded. If you find our content helpful and valuable, please help support the truth. Know that your support will help us fight back against the Deep State and stop the globalist elites from successfully implementing their agenda. Please consider donating to our Patreon account, and/or getting yourself some merchandise from our shop. Together, we can fight the establishment agencies and institutions with a larger voice that says we won’t surrender to the international criminal cabal.