This Week In MAGA – Trump’s America – Week 46 2018
- BOOM! Record High Business Optimism, Need For Employees At 45-Year High!
- Food Stamp Participation Reaches Lowest Level In Nearly A Decade!
- America First: 878,000 Millionaires Added In Last 12 Months, ‘Trump Effect … Relentless’!
- As Of October 2018, The US Is Now Energy Independent!
- President Trump signs Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Act!
- Half Of Americans Share Trump’s Nationalist Worldview Over Globalism!
- Almost 50% Of Americans Believe Trump Will Win In 2020!
- 56% Are Opposed To Kavanaugh Impeachment!
- 72 Percent Of Americans Say Media Is Dividing America And Spreading Hate!
- Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams defeated By Over 50,000 Votes!
- FLORIDA: Commie Gillum Concedes To Ron DeSantis!
- FLORIDA: Bill Nelson Finally Concedes To Rick Scott!
- GOP Is Auditing Maricopa County Over The Alleged Election Fraud!
- Trump Administration Ends VA ‘Official Time’ Payments – NO MORE Union business on the taxpayer’s dime!
- Us Sits Out An International Cybersecurity Agreement!
- CONFIRMED: DOJ Says Matthew Whitaker Can Serve As Acting Attorney General!
- Court Rules Hillary Clinton Must Answer Key Questions About Her Private Server!
- New Documents Reveal CIA Spied On Congress, Whistleblowers!
- Michael Avenatti Arrested On Felony Charges!
- Michael Avenatti Gets Evicted!
- Sailors And Marines Help FEMA With Mariana Islands Recovery Efforts After Typhoon Yutu!
- Facebook Critics File FTC Complaint Over Breach Of 30 Million Accounts!
- Facebook Investors Call On Mark Zuckerberg To Resign As Chairman Following Damaging Report!
- Trump Targets Venezuela’s Gold In Bid To End Maduro’s Authoritarian Regime!
- OIG RELEASE – Audit Of U.S. Treasury Gold Reserves Held By The Feds… worth $15,971,849,304!
- Monsanto Owner Bayer Hit By New Wave Of Lawsuits 9,300 Plaintiffs!
- Atrium Health Agrees To Settle Antitrust Lawsuit And Eliminate Anticompetitive Steering Restrictions!
- DC DISTRICT COURT partially unsealed hundreds of indictments!
- DOJ Busts Six Broadcast Television Co.’S Re: Antitrust Civil Case!
- Former Charity CEO Pleads Guilty To Multi-Million-Dollar Political Corruption Scheme!
- ICE Removes Man Wanted In China For Financial Scheme!
- US Troops Erect Barricades & Razor Fence In San Diego As First Migrants Arrive In Tijuana!
- Border Wall Contract Awarded In Arizona!
- INVASION: 51,000 Foreign Invaders Stopped At Border In October, Highest Month In 4 Years, 100% Rise Over Last Year!
- Arizona Border Patrol Arrests More Than 650 Illegal Aliens Last Two Days!
- Bad Hombres! Border Patrol agents arrested a National Guardsman and four others in Human Smuggling!
- Mexico Captures Drug Trafficker From DEA’s Most Wanted List!
- 7 Charged With Laundering Drug Trafficking Proceeds Between US, South America!
- Florida Is Suing CVS And Walgreens Over Their Role In The Opioid Crisis!
- Arizona CBP Officers Seize $512K In Hard Drugs!
- $500 Million Worth Of Cocaine Seized By U.S. Coast Guard Delivered To Port Everglades!
- Texas Border Agents Seize Nearly $500k In Cocaine Over The Weekend Smugled By Mexican Nationals In 3 Separate Events!
- USBP Seizes Another 40 Pounds Of Cocaine Smuggled By Arizona Man!
- DOJ: Canadian Man Found Guilty Of Committing Act Of Terrorism Transcending National Boundaries And Other Offenses!
- New York Man Pleads Guilty To Attempting To Provide And Conspiring To Provide Material Support To ISIS!
- FBI Busts Utah Pedo With 100 Gigabytes Of Sex Abuse Depicting Rapes!
- Sexual Abuse Victims File Class Action Lawsuit Against Vatican, Catholic Bishops!
TWEET OF THE WEEK
So funny to see little Adam Schitt (D-CA) talking about the fact that Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker was not approved by the Senate, but not mentioning the fact that Bob Mueller (who is highly conflicted) was not approved by the Senate!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 18, 2018
PHOTO OF THE WEEK