Gov DeSantis Responds to Possible Florida Travel Restrictions by Biden Administration…
Restricting the right of Americans to travel freely throughout the country, while allowing illegal aliens to pour in is contradictory, unscientific, and purely political.
The DEMs know that DeSantis has a future in politics and they are threatened by him.
The recent report that the Biden administration is considering restricting the travel of Floridians is completely absurd, especially when Biden allows illegal aliens to pour across our southern border. We won’t allow Floridians to be unfairly targeted for political purposes. pic.twitter.com/h47AVuof50
— Ron DeSantis (@GovRonDeSantis) February 11, 2021
Here’s a couple of points he made during the press briefing:
- Since December, Florida’s cases per capita, compared to the rest of the country: 28
- Hospitalizations per capita: Florida ranks 30th
- Hospitalizations past 3 weeks: Down 35% (Over the winter, Florida peaked much less than over the Summer too.)
- Fatalities per capita: Florida ranks 42nd
- ED visits for COVID-like illness: Down 60% over last 30 days (#1 indicator for COVID spreads.)
- Supported job openings, preserved small businesses, preserved right of parent to send their kids to school.
Stay Up To Date With More News Like This:
Help Centipede Nation Stay Online
Stories like these are made possible by contributions from readers like you. If everyone who enjoys our website helps fund it, we can keep our platform alive and expand our coverage further.