Biden Takes His First Steps On Tyrannical Gun Control…
Biden’s first steps as White House occupier is to infringe on the second amendment by announcing 6 executive actions on gun control.
The Biden regime seeks to restrict “ghost guns” while calling on the DOJ to publish a model for “Red Flag” legislation that would allow for the confiscations of guns without due process – a right protected by the Fifth Amendment.
China’s puppet claimed that “Gun violence in this country is an epidemic and it’s an international embarrassment.” He went on to further state that “Everything that’s being proposed today is totally consistent with the Second Amendment.”
During the presser, Biden also made a false claim stating that “every day in this country, 360 people are shot, every single day. 106 of them die.” What he’s not telling you is that he’s including suicide stats in a “gun violence” speech. Suicides are not gun violence issues, they’re mental health issues. Clown world indeed.
The following are Biden’s steps for Gun Control released from the White House:
- The Justice Department, within 30 days, will issue a proposed rule to help stop the proliferation of “ghost guns.”
- The Justice Department, within 60 days, will issue a proposed rule to make clear when a device marketed as a stabilizing brace effectively turns a pistol into a short-barreled rifle subject to the requirements of the National Firearms Act.
- The Justice Department, within 60 days, will publish model “red flag” legislation for states.
- The Administration is investing in evidence-based community violence interventions.
- The Justice Department will issue an annual report on firearms trafficking.
- The President will nominate David Chipman to serve as Director of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.
Friendly reminder to everyone in the comments that Chipman was a case agent at the Branch Davidian trial.#WacoWasMurder
— Taylor Svehlak (@TaylorSvehlak) April 7, 2021
Here’s the White House presser:
Stay Up To Date With More News Like This:
Help Centipede Nation Stay Online
Stories like these are made possible by contributions from readers like you. If everyone who enjoys our website helps fund it, we can keep our platform alive and expand our coverage further.