The CDC quietly changed its stats of “fatalities from Covid only” to 5% of total deaths…
At 5% that is ~29k deaths from ONLY COVID. 2019 flu had ~30k and 2019 Pneumonia had ~50k. The CDC also says the 5% is likely due to failure to record other comorbidities. So is it way less than 5%?! Also, according to CDC data, 45% of comorbidities were from the flu and pneumonia. That says it all.
The CDC just quietly changed its stats of “fatalities from covid only” to 5% of total deaths. And increased average amount of comorbidities to 4…seems like important news.
— jim iuorio (@jimiuorio) May 5, 2021
From the CDC:
Table 3 shows the types of health conditions and contributing causes mentioned in conjunction with deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). The number of deaths that mention one or more of the conditions indicated is shown for all deaths involving COVID-19 and by age groups. For over 5% of these deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned on the death certificate. For deaths with conditions or causes in addition to COVID-19, on average, there were 4.0 additional conditions or causes per death. For data on deaths involving COVID-19 by time-period, jurisdiction, and other health conditions.
Also from their ‘MORTALITY OVERVIEW‘ page, we get the following:
NOTE: There were co-morbidities or other conditions listed on the death certificate for as many as 95% of all COVID-19 deaths. The other 5% of death certificates in which COVID-19 was the only condition listed was likely related to a lack of detail listed about other conditions present at the time of death.
Of course you should never forget about this:
In case anyone is wondering, previous stats put the numbers at 6% with an average of ~2 comorbidities. Keep in mind that not all the comorbidities are preexisting conditions, but, lots are like hypertension, diabetes, obesity. They don’t make it easy to distinguish with “all other conditions”.
Before that, there were stats that showed 6% with 0 comorbidities, but apparently that page got nuked. We’ll update once we fetch it from the web archives.
Another note to make is that the majority of deaths were of people 75 and older. The number one cause of death for end of life historically has been pneumonia. The data shows that people were dying of pneumonia but were counted as covid-19, yet pneumonia and respiratory failure can be caused by seasonal flu, Influenza, fungus infection etc. We’re pretty sure lockdowns and mandatory masks didn’t help either as it may have also contributed to the skewing of data.
Stay Up To Date With More News Like This:
Help Centipede Nation Stay Online
Stories like these are made possible by contributions from readers like you. If everyone who enjoys our website helps fund it, we can keep our platform alive and expand our coverage further.