Digital Millennium Copyright Act
Centipede Nation (Centipede Nation or “We”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects others to do the same. It is Centipede Nation’s policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (“DMCA”), the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, Centipede Nation will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement we believe in good faith to be copyrighted material that appears on our web site in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement or violation of other intellectual property rights.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide our Copyright Agent, listed below, with the following information:
- Identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify (i) the material that you claim is infringing (or to be the subject of infringing activity) and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and provide information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such material may be found, and (ii) the reference or link, to the material or activity that you claim to be infringing, that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate that reference or link, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site where such reference or link may be found. You must identify each separate item of infringing material.
- Provide information reasonably sufficient to permit Centipede Nation to contact you (email address, telephone number and a mailing address).
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice, if they are true:
- “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
- “I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Centipede Nation’s Designated Copyright Agent. BY EMAIL: with the words “DMCA Complaint” in the subject line.
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.