Last Modified May 22, 2018
We have included below information about which data is collected, how we process and use your data.
Depending on your interaction with us (meaning, if you are just browsing our Sites, or if you have registered to our Services and opened an account, etc.), we may collect two types of information you, as follows:
- Non-Personal Information: The first type of information is non-identifiable information which may be made available or gathered through your use of the Services. To clarify, we are not aware of your identity due to such information (“Non-Personal Information”). The Non-Personal Information which is being collected may include your aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted or automatically collected such as (but not limited to): the time and date you access our Sites, your actions within our Services (e.g., registration, pages viewed, etc.), type of operating system, type of browser, language preference and approximate geo-location (country level).
- Personal Information: The second type of information is individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes contact information such as your name, phone number, address, email address, etc., which you have submitted voluntarily; (ii) your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and MAC address Note that, while IP and MAC address are considered personally identifiable information in many jurisdictions (such as the EEA), there are some jurisdictions in which such data is not considered as Personal Information. Therefore, we treat such information as Personal Information, in accordance with applicable laws;
All payment information is handled through 3rd party payment processors using industry standard secure protocols and where appropriate in accordance with relevant Payment Card Industry (“PCI”) compliance standards.
You are not required by law to provide us with any information. You can always avoid providing us certain Personal Information; however, you acknowledge that it may prevent us from providing you certain Services.
In the event we combine Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, the combined information will be treated as Personal Information for as long as it remains combined.
Information we collect from visitors of our Sites:
|Type of Information||How Do We Use It?|
|In the event you contact us for support or other inquiries, either through the online form available on the Sites, by sending us an email or by other means of communications we make available, you will be requested to provide us your name and email address.||We will use this information solely for the purpose of responding to your inquiries and provide you with the support or information you have requested.|
|In the event you are interested in joining our team, and wish to submit your CV, you will be required to provide us your name, email address, and phone number.||Your provision of personal information in connection with recruiting is voluntary, and you determine the extent of information you provide us. We do not request or require sensitive personal information concerning religion, health, sexual orientation, or political affiliation in connection with recruiting. We will use the information you have provided solely to communicate with you, to manage our recruiting and hiring processes, and for compliance with corporate governance and legal and regulatory requirements. If you are hired, the information may be used in connection with employment and corporate management.|
|If you voluntarily subscribe to our newsletter you will be asked to provide us with your email address. You can unsubscribe at any time using the unsubscribe option within the body of the newsletter or rather or by contacting customer support at||We will use your email address in order to send you information related to our Services and to keep you up to date regarding new Services.|
|IP or other online identifiers such as cookies, agents, device identifiers, etc. (“Online Identifiers”)||We either directly or indirectly may collect our visitors’ IP. We use this for our legitimate interests of (i) operating, providing, maintaining, protecting, managing, customizing and improving our Sites and Services and the way in which we offer them; (ii) enhancing your experience with the Services; and (iii) our legitimate interests of auditing and tracking usage statistics and traffic flow.|
|We also collect certain technical Non-Personal Information (as detailed above) which relates to your use of the Sites.||We use this technical data in order to operate and manage our Sites.|
Information We Collect from Customers of the Service:
|Type of Information||How Do We Use It?|
|When you purchase a product through our Service you will be requested to provide us with certain information such as your full name, email address, postal code, email address, and country.||We will use this information for the purpose of performing our contract with you, provide you with the Services you have requested and facilitate your payment to the goods, products or services you purchase.|
|We also collect certain technical Non-Personal Information (as detailed above) as a visitor to the Sites and as detailed above.||See the table above.|
Sharing Personal Data
We do not share any Personal Information collected from you with third parties or any of our partners except in the following events:
- Third Party service providers: We share your information with third parties that perform services on our behalf (e.g. API providers, payment process, tracking, servers, service functionality and support, marketing, etc.) these third parties may be located in different jurisdictions;
- Law Requirement: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request (i.e., to comply with courts injunction, etc.);
- Policy Enforcement: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed to enforce our policies including investigations of potential violations thereof or to detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues;
- Centipede Nation’s Rights: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims;
- Third Party Rights: We will share your information, solely to the extent needed to prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, our users, yourself or any third party or for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
We may store Non-Personal and Personal Information on our servers or our cloud servers, use or share Non-Personal Information in any of the above circumstances, as well as for the purpose of providing and improving our Service as detailed above. Furthermore, we reserve the right to use, disclose or transfer (for business purposes or otherwise) aggregated and processed data to third parties, for various purposes including commercial use. This information may be collected, processed and analyzed by us and transferred in a combined, collectively and aggregated manner (i.e., your information is immediately aggregated with other users) to third parties.
Safeguard your Information
We take appropriate technical, physical, administrative and managerial procedures, and employ security measures and safeguards to protect personal information that is stored on our servers.
Where Centipede Nation has given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Centipede Nation Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. If you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should notify Centipede Nation immediately.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use commercially reasonable and appropriate technical, physical, administrative and managerial procedures, security measures and safeguards to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
How We Collect Information
Depending on the nature of your interaction with the Services, we may collect information as follows:
- Provided by you voluntarily: We will collect information if and when you choose to provide us with the information, such as through a registration process, contact us communications, payment process, etc.
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies some features of the Services may not operate properly and your online experience may be limited.
- Google Analytics: This cookie is placed in order to track and analyze the use of our Services, for internal purposes. To learn more about how Google uses data from our use of Google Analytics Cookies, we recommend you review Google’s policies located at: https://google.com/policies/privacy/partners. We also encourage you to review the Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web tool available at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, please see: http://www.allaboutdnt.com/.
Data Transfer Outside of the EEA
We are committed to privacy and are actively involved in and support current industry initiatives to preserve individual privacy rights on the Internet. Protecting your privacy online is an evolving area, and We are constantly evolving to meet these demands.