We are now accepting article submissions. The easiest way to get accepted is to write something that is important and beneficial to our readers. A great article is informative, well sourced, easy to read/comprehend, and well formatted.
Centipede Nation is divided into three sections: Curated daily news, transmissions, and our own analysis & reports. Your articles will be submitted to our “transmissions” (unless noted otherwise), but will also be featured on the home page along with other curated daily news articles for more visibility.
To keep our editorial quality at a high level, we only approve submissions on a case-by-case basis.
Benefits of submitting articles to Centipede Nation
- Backlinks from a website with a loyal following.
- Bragging rights.
- Credibility as an author.
Submitting your articles
- Email your submissions to:
- IMPORTANT: When submitting your article to us, the email subject MUST include: ARTICLE SUBMISSION | (your article title).
If you do not include the words “ARTICLE SUBMISSION” in your email subject line, your article might not be seen due to our spam filters.
- Article must have a minimum of 300 words.
- We DO NOT accept articles as attachments – This means no PDFs, Word, Google docs, or anything else. Make sure you paste the article into the email (see below). This makes it easier for us to read your article and decide if it’s a yes or no.
- We will create the main headline image, but if there are images or videos you would like to include within the article, DO NOT attach the raw files to the email, instead, provide the links of where they are hosted within your article. Just make sure you stay within the fair use copyright guidelines. Respect intellectual property of the content you source. We are not liable for your use of copyrighted or illegal materials. So make sure what you are submitting is legal.
Use The Following Email Template For Submissions:
Dear Centipede Nation,
I would like to author and submit an article on your site. See my details below:
Name (can be real/alias/anonymous): ____________
Website (optional): _____________
Social Media link(s) (optional): _____________
Title/Article Headline: _____________
Article: [Paste your article here]