BOMBSHELL: Anon Crunches Voter Data, Discovers Election Software ‘Dominion’ Producing Massive Fraud…
Posted by Centipede Nation Staff on November 10, 2020 4:15 pm
The following data was put together by the user Pedeinspector on TheDonald.Win. He’s the author of a script that analyzes votes that switched from Trump to Biden, including votes that were ‘lost’ (erased?). In his latest update, he included “switches from each candidate to every other candidate.” The script has also been modified to “account for precision issues, the total votes lost…” His latest script is found on the bottom of this post, along with any updates.
Furthermore, please note that the author obtained the data from the New York Times – which sources their data from ‘Edison Research‘ – the same data that ABC, CBS, CNN, NBC and probably others use too. Edison Research states on their site that they conduct exit polling and vote data on behalf of The National Election Pool (NEP).
From their “about us’ page:
Since 2004, as the sole provider of Election Day Polling data to the National Election Pool, Edison Research has conducted exit polls to project and analyze results for every major presidential primary and general election. Our work continues for the 2020 U.S. elections, with Edison Research providing exit polls and tabulating the national vote across every county in the United States for ABC News, CBS News, CNN, and NBC News.
As for people saying that this data is ‘exit polling’ data (based on the info above), PedeInspector says that the infamous Antrim county glitch from Michigan can be found in this same data, meaning this data matches the real numbers. Also, Edison Research themselves say they “provide exit poll and county vote data to clients via API and through a user-friendly custom web-based application.” So basically, Dominion voting systems forward their data to Edison Research, who then forward that data to the networks.
Without further delay, here’s the post that’s breaking the internet. Enjoy.
Props to TheDonald.win, PedeInspector, and TrumanBlack.
Authored by TrumanBlack via TheDonald.Win
EVERY THING YOU’RE ABOUT TO READ IS VERIFIED AND WAS MADE BY THIS CENTIPEDE; HE DID ALL THE HEAVY WORK 🏆🏆https://thedonald.win/u/PedeInspector/🏆🏆
REMINDER: THIS DOESN’T TAKE INTO ACCOUNT ALL THE HUNDRED THOUSANDS OF TRUMP VOTES DESTROYED, BURNED AND RIPPED APART. AND THIS IS THE EVIDENCE WE’VE FOUND SO FAR.
I saw the video on The Gateway Pundit and I decided to do some digging of my own, into a more reputable source that can verify that the glitch was indeed real, and that it affected the votes, instead of it being just a display glitch on that news channel. So I went digging… I made a script to run through the data and gather all instances where votes switched from Trump to Biden.
Switched Votes are votes that were taken from Trump and given to Biden.
Lost Votes are votes that disappeared during the counting, not only for Trump, but overall.
There might be a small overlap between Switched votes and Lost votes.
Dominion Voting Systems:
- Pennsylvania : Switched : 220,883 Lost Votes : 941,248
- New Jersey : Switched : 80,242 Lost Votes : 20
- Florida : Switched : 21,422 Lost Votes : 456
- Michigan : Switched : 20,213 Lost Votes : 21,882
- New York : Switched : 18,124 Lost Votes : 623,213
- Georgia : Switched : 17,407 Lost Votes : 33,574
- Ohio : Switched : 14,965 Lost Votes : 5,102
- Virginia : Switched : 12,163 Lost Votes : 789,023
- California : Switched : 7,701 Lost Votes : 10,989
- Arizona : Switched : 4,492 Lost Votes : 0
- Minnesota : Switched : 2,766 Lost Votes : 195,650
- Tennessee : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 0
- Louisiana : Switched : 2,322 Lost Votes : 0
- Illinois : Switched : 2,166 Lost Votes : 54,730
- Wisconsin : Switched : 2,078 Lost Votes : 3,408
- Colorado : Switched : 1,809 Lost Votes : 0
- Utah : Switched : 1,627 Lost Votes : 0
- New Hampshire : Switched : 973 Lost Votes : 116
- Iowa : Switched : 938 Lost Votes : 477
- New Mexico : Switched : 268 Lost Votes : 4,610
- Missouri : Switched 0 : Lost Votes : 20,730
- Nevada : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Alaska : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Washington : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Hawaii : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
Premier Election Solutions (owned by Dominion Voting Systems):
- Texas : Switched : 14,954 Lost Votes : 30,557
- Kansas : Switched : 1,674 Lost Votes : 2,154
Election Systems & Software:
- Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50
- Kentucky : Switched : 8,129 Lost Votes : 23,849
- Arkansas : Switched : 3,664 Lost Votes : 20,748
- South Carolina : Switched : 2,779 Lost Votes : 2,119
- Montana : Switched : 2,330 Lost Votes : 1,276
- South Dakota : Switched : 1,347 Lost Votes : 1
- North Dakota : Switched : 234 Lost Votes : 681
- Maryland : Switched : 203 Lost Votes : 0
- North Carolina : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 15
- District of Columbia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Nebraska : Switched : 30,086 Lost Votes : 50
- Connecticut : Switched : 3,834 Lost Votes : 272
- Massachusetts : Switched : 3,613 Lost Votes : 51
- Oregon : Switched 2,557 Lost Votes : 0
- Alabama : Switched : 1,170 Lost Votes : 408
- Mississippi : Switched : 355 Lost Votes : 0
- Maine : Switched : 271 Lost Votes : 35
- Rhode Island : Switched : 6 Lost Votes : 13
- West Virginia : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 78,300
- Idaho : Switched 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Oklahoma : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Indiana : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Delaware : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
- Vermont : Switched : 0 Lost Votes : 0
I went looking through the data I got from my script, trying to find if the moment the Antrim glitch happened in Michigan is there. And it is. Here is the Data. [ https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/michigan/president.json ]
And here is the specific part when the switch happened: https://i.maga.host/wGuVGZQ.png
You can see in that picture, that Trump lost 3,096 votes, those all went to Biden. BUT, Trump also lost 2,324 votes, that went nowhere.
SOURCES: Here is the data I used:
The data is from Edison Research, it is used for election coverage by at least ABC News, CBS News, CNN and NBC News. It is also used for the website of the NYT, and probably others as well.
I scraped the data from the NYT website, here: https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/pennsylvania/president.json to check for other states, replace “Pennsylvania” in the link with the state you want to check, for states that have spaces in their names, like New York, write New-York instead.
Take this picture for example: https://i.maga.host/RNPN3Oz.png
It’s like this:
- Nr.187 : 2,984,468(Total votes) * 0.566(Trump share of the votes) = 1,689,208.888
- Nr.188 : 2,984,522 * 0.56 = 1,671,332.32
Do the same thing for Biden, and you’ll see that he gained the votes that Trump lost.
I made a program that basically checks every single change in votes, does the above to check if votes were switched, then adds them all up to get the total amount of switched votes.
Here is the link to a rar file containing all the .json files for the states, and the fraudcatch.py file, you’d need to download python 3.8.2 to use it, click EDIT with idle, then in the window that pops up click Run, to check how many votes were switched from Trump to Biden in a state, you then type findfraud(‘Hawaii’) for example, replace Hawaii with the name of the file of the state you want to check, the file for new hampshire is named newhamp for example, so findfraud(‘newhamp’), to check the total lost votes (For both candidates) do lostvotes(‘newhamp’) for example. https://workupload.com/file/s7s8SARjjqh
When asked about the data switching from Biden to Trump, the anon answered with the following:
There were indeed switches that went from Biden to Trump, albeit a LOT smaller, for example, in Pennsylvania, 220,883 Trump votes were switched to Biden, and 24,721 Biden votes were switched to Trump, only reason I didn’t mention the other way around, was because I wanted it to get to the top and in the eyes of the Trump team as soon as possible, and thought it might be possible that it impedes that.
When asked about the reverse order and suggesting that this might be something that happens equally in both directions due to rounding errors in the truncated (only three decimals) vote total that his algorithm uses, the anon also responded with the following:
Sadly, it is the data itself that only uses three decimals, you can see it here https://static01.nyt.com/elections-assets/2020/data/api/2020-11-03/race-page/pennsylvania/president.json But it is definitely not due to any rounding error that these switches and lost votes happen. Why are there so many states with 0 switches and 0 lost votes for example?
What he said is pretty damning. In fact it seems he MAY have found “Fraction Magic” fraud in this election. See 9:15 and onwards here:
Every data file for each state has been archived by a fellow researcher, for fellow researchers. Here’s the list:
- Alabama – https://archive.is/NHIZG0
- Alaska – https://archive.is/JcYm7
- Arizona – https://archive.is/I36BP
- Arkansas – https://archive.is/42A9Y
- California – https://archive.is/41zco
- Colorado – https://archive.is/gW49A
- Connecticut – https://archive.is/wip/kEKRh
- Delaware – https://archive.is/tCDCy
- Florida – https://archive.is/yLfsZ
- Georgia – https://archive.is/n1UhH
- Hawaii – https://archive.is/wip/Dibf8
- Idaho – https://archive.is/GmBCc
- Illinois – https://archive.is/AJSTF
- Indiana – https://archive.is/wip/0vG6E
- Iowa – https://archive.is/wip/CEXEk
- Kansas – https://archive.is/wip/v6gvO
- Kentucky – https://archive.is/wip/ZUeXW
- Louisiana – https://archive.is/wip/zYbue
- Maine – https://archive.is/wip/2RYJi
- Maryland – https://archive.is/wip/0tVDy
- Massachusetts – https://archive.is/wip/4lQBY
- Michigan – https://archive.is/mZfg0
- Minnesota – https://archive.is/o650P
- Mississippi – https://archive.is/wip/copDa
- Missouri – https://archive.is/PXkHB
- Montana – https://archive.is/Nd3yT
- Nebraska – https://archive.is/0NlNC
- Nevada – https://archive.is/NFeG3
- New Hampshire – https://archive.is/wip/A9kiy
- New Jersey – https://archive.is/x26Jz
- New Mexico – https://archive.is/wip/Msl9s
- New York – https://archive.is/wip/RFFcV
- North Carolina – https://archive.is/DZhlZ
- North Dakota – https://archive.is/wip/L9C46
- Ohio – https://archive.is/wip/dShvQ
- Oklahoma – https://archive.is/wip/5eglW
- Oregon – https://archive.is/wip/oiTCM
- Pennsylvania – https://archive.is/6cj23
- Rhode Island – https://archive.is/wip/rqSER
- South Carolina – https://archive.is/wip/PIOZa
- South Dakota – https://archive.is/T6dhh
- Tennessee – https://archive.is/wip/jd4mW
- Texas – https://archive.is/wip/M12O4
- Utah – https://archive.is/8jrXl
- Vermont – https://archive.is/SZ1ko
- Virginia – https://archive.is/wip/zUEx2
- Washington – https://archive.is/ZreS2
- West Virginia – https://archive.is/Xi9aN
- Wisconsin – https://archive.is/aVeQc
- Wyoming – https://archive.is/wip/vrhqU
This is an updated version… with switches from each candidate to every other candidate, 3rd means 3rd party, all of the 3rd party candidates combined.
The script has been modified to account for precision issues, the total votes lost is the same as in the last thread.
First, we check whether when Trump lost votes, Biden gained that amount of votes, then we do the same for Trump to 3rd party, and so on when checking Biden and 3rd party for switches, afterwards, below the /////// lines, we switch the checking around, it basically means that it is certain that the candidates lost that amount of votes in total, while other candidates gained those votes, but we can’t be sure which candidate gained which votes, so I’m showing you both possibilities.
Although, it seems like if we assume that Biden got all the votes that the 3rd party lost, it would explain why he has so many votes, and why so many states flipped out of nowhere.
Everyone can interpret these numbers as they wish, for now, the only proof we have that the data used to reach this conclusion is real, is that the Antrim county glitch shows up in the data. We might be able to confirm that it is 100% real once Georgia completes their hand recount. Until then, we should be skeptical of this.
The DATA: https://pastebin.com/X6sW2aew
DO PLEASE NOTE : THIS IS NOT DEFINITIVE PROOF. WE HAVE NO IDEA IF THE EDISON DATA IS REAL AND REPRESENTS THE REAL STATUS OF THE VOTES.
We will know if this data is good or not once Georgia finishes their hand recount.
Note: The script will have to be modified to check for the 2nd case scenario, by default it’ll check just 1st case scenario, criticism is welcome but I already know the script is a mess, but I’m also confident in the results it gives.
https://workupload.com/file/DV4TvqtWEK8 Here is the script.
https://workupload.com/file/aTKhxPg2RTr And here is the data used.
Place both in the same folder.
Stay Up To Date With More News Like This: